Personal data protection
By registration to the Good Food Friends’ Programme (hereinafter referred to as the “Programme”) the loyalty cardholder grants to AMBI CZ, s.r.o., with its registered office at Maiselova street 38/15, Prague 1 Josefov, 110 00, business ID no. (IČ): 63984881, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal by the court in Prague, Section C, File No. 38156 (hereinafter referred to as “AMBI CZ”), as a controller, consent to the processing of personal data provided by it, all in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data, which will be replaced by EU Regulation 2016/679 - the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Czech Adaptation Act.
Scope and Purpose of Processing
The controller processes the personal data of a member of the Program provided by him/her during registration to the Programme, or at any time during his/her membership, as well as personal information concerning shopping history in the Ambiente network of restaurants included in the Programme. Personal data is processed for the purposes of participating in the loyalty Programme, under which a loyalty card is issued, whereto Programme commercial communications are sent, discounts provided and analysis of purchases made within the Ambiente restaurant network are carried out. The consent is provided voluntarily by the loyalty cardholder and can be revoked at any time (see below).
AMBI CZ further processes personal data to protect legitimate interests (in particular to prevent fraudulent acts, to prevent and avoid violation of the Programme conditions and to ensure the protection of legitimate rights). Contact details can be further used to ensure mutual communication and to enable exercising the rights of a member of the Programme in connection with the protection of personal data.
The loyalty cardholder acknowledges that without data or consent to the processing for at least one purpose, processing of his or her personal data cannot take place and that a loyalty card cannot be issued and his/her membership of the Programme cannot be guaranteed.
Within the processing of personal data for the purpose of participating in the loyalty programme an automated decision-making will take place, including profiling, consisting of statistical and analytical data processing. As a part of this processing, the Programme loyalty cardholder will automatically be assigned to the customer groups, on the basis of which the controller will subsequently send targeted offers of goods and services. However, this decision does not have any legal effects for the loyalty cardholder.
The above personal data will be processed for the validity of the Programme membership. However, if the loyalty card is not used for more than three years, the participation in the Programme will be terminated and all personal data will be cleared and the loyalty card will be deactivated.
Personal Data Security
Personal data is processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in a printed form in a non-automated manner, namely by AMBI CZ employees and the employees of the processors.
Personal data is stored on secure servers in IT systems in the Czech Republic. Personal data is collected, processed and stored exclusively on the territory of the Czech Republic and is not transferred or will not be transferred to other countries. AMBI CZ has taken suitable technical and organisational measures against the loss and destruction of the data of the Programme members, against unauthorised access to, modification or dissemination of unauthorised persons. Personal data is collected and transmitted to AMBI CZ by individual processors, which comprise the Ambiente restaurants.
Access to the customer account within the Programme is only possible after entering the personal password of the Programme member. It is essential that the Programme member does not share the access details with third parties and after finishing activities in the customer account shuts down the window of his/her web browser, especially if he/she uses the computer together with other users. AMBI CZ does not assume responsibility for the misuse of the passwords used unless it is directly the cause of this situation.
Personal Data Processors and Recipients
AMBI CZ may authorise the processor, operator of restaurants in the Ambiente franchise project with the processing of personal data. An up-to-date list of all restaurants included in the Programme can be found on www.ambi.cz and can be updated gradually. These processors collect personal data from the Programme members and allow cardholders to draw out discounts and benefits of the Programme according to the instructions of AMBI CZ.
Personal data may further be provided to other companies that are engaged by AMBI CZ in helping with the Programme activities, such as IT service providers, marketing agencies. The access of these persons and the processing of personal data by a third party will always be carried out on the basis of a contract for the processing of personal data and under the conditions stipulated by the legal regulations.
Rights of Data Subjects
The Programme member has the following rights, which he/she may use at his/her discretion.
- Right to access personal data - the right to request free information about the processing of your personal data
- The right to portability (i.e., to acquire personal data concerning it and provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to pass this information to another controller).
- In case of consent-based processing, the right to revoke the granted consent at any time in part or in full with affect to the future. Without proper consent, the processing will no longer be performed. You can revoke the consent at the email address or postal address of AMBI CZ below. Revocation of consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to its revocation.
- If the Programme member believes or finds that the processing of personal data is inconsistent with the protection of his/her private and personal life or in contrariety with applicable laws, particularly if the personal data is inaccurate, incomplete or if it is processed for the purpose without the corresponding legal reason, he/she may rectify and/or add inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- The right to erase personal data (especially if personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which the data was collected or otherwise processed, or if the consent to processing or the objection to processing is made and there are no overriding grounds for further processing)
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data (in particular if he/she denies the accuracy of personal data or processing is unlawful and refuses the deletion of personal data, and instead requires restrictions on its use or personal data is no longer needed for processing purposes, but the data subject requests it for the establishment, exercise, or defence of their legal claims)
- The right to file a complaint against the processing of personal data with the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, Postal Code 170 00, Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
In connection with the exercise of your rights and in case of any questions or information regarding the handling of personal data within AMBI CZ, please contact the controller at: email@example.com or in writing at AMBI CZ, Maiselova 38/15, 110 00 Prague 1.